Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRINKLED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRINKLED exist?
Definitions of CRINKLED in dictionaries:
- verb - make wrinkles or creases on a smooth surface
- verb - become wrinkled or crumpled or creased
- adj - uneven by virtue of having wrinkles or waves
- v - to make wrinkles (small ridges or furrows) in
There are 8 letters in CRINKLED: C D E I K L N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRINKLED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRINKLED plus a wildcard: CRINKLED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRINKLED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRINKLED
- Ivory Aztec Headband Striped Aztec Taupe crinkled Pattern Headband ...
- Nike Dunk High - Navy crinkled Patent
- Gorgeous crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon - Midnight Bundle - Rustic ...
- sleeve pull over mid length cocktail dress. Two piece look crinkled ...
- Cookie 365 Cookie 39 - Maine Blueberry Biscuits
- Infinity Scarf in Bright Floral crinkled Cotton Gauze Summer Scarf ...
- LJ097 - Funky Biker Jacket - Funky Biker Jacket Womens Outlet Coats ...
- No Iron Needed Travel Attire Best Rated Reviews Products
- Black Infinity Scarf Wide crinkled Cotton Solid Color Infinity Scarf ...
- Dorisqueen Grecian Style crinkled One-Shoulder Formal Dress Code ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.