Scrabble word: GRINDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRINDS exist?
Definitions of GRINDS in dictionaries:
- noun - an insignificant student who is ridiculed as being affected or boringly studious
- noun - the grade of particle fineness to which a substance is ground
- noun - hard monotonous routine work
- noun - the act of grinding to a powder or dust
- verb - press or grind with a crushing noise
- verb - make a grating or grinding sound by rubbing together
- verb - work hard
- verb - dance by rotating the pelvis in an erotically suggestive way, often while in contact with one's partner such that the dancers' legs are interlaced
- verb - reduce to small pieces or particles by pounding or abrading
- verb - created by grinding
- verb - shape or form by grinding
- verb - to wear, smooth, or sharpen by friction
There are 6 letters in GRINDS: D G I N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRINDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRINDS plus a wildcard: GRINDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRINDS
Images for GRINDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.