Scrabble word: EMPTY
Is EMPTY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of EMPTY in dictionaries:
- noun - a container that has been emptied
- verb - make void or empty of contents
- verb - become empty or void of its content
- verb - leave behind empty
- verb - remove
- verb - excrete or discharge from the body
- adj - holding or containing nothing
- adj - devoid of significance or point
- adj - needing nourishment
- adj - emptied of emotion
- Holding or containing nothing.
- Having no elements or members; null: an empty set.
- Having no occupants or inhabitants; vacant: an empty chair; empty desert.
- Lacking force or power: an empty threat.
- Lacking purpose or substance; meaningless: an empty life.
- Not put to use; idle: empty hours.
- Needing nourishment; hungry: “More fierce and more inexorable far/Than empty tigers or the roaring sea” (Shakespeare).
- Devoid; destitute: empty of pity.
- To remove the contents of: emptied the dishwasher.
- To transfer or pour off completely: empty the ashes into a pail.
- To unburden; relieve: empty oneself of doubt.
- To become empty: The theater emptied after the performance.
- An empty container.
- adj - containing nothing
- verb - to remove the contents of
There are 5 letters in EMPTY: E M P T Y
Click to search all anagrams of EMPTY plus a wildcard: EMPTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EMPTY
Images for EMPTY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.