Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONSIST
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONSIST exist?
Definitions of CONSIST in dictionaries:
- verb - originate (in)
- verb - have its essential character
- verb - be consistent in form, tenor, or character
- verb - be composed of
- See Usage Note at include.
- To have a basis; reside or lie: The beauty of the artist’s style consists in its simplicity.
- To be compatible; accord: The information consists with her account.
- verb - to be made up or composed
There are 7 letters in CONSIST: C I N O S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONSIST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONSIST plus a wildcard: CONSIST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONSIST
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONSIST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.