Scrabble word: ENCLOSE
Is ENCLOSE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ENCLOSE in dictionaries:
- verb - enclose or enfold completely with or as if with a covering
- verb - close in
- verb - surround completely
- verb - introduce
- To surround on all sides; close in.
- To fence in so as to prevent common use: enclosed the pasture.
- To contain, especially so as to envelop or shelter: “Every one of those darkly clustered houses encloses its own secret” (Charles Dickens).
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to surround and confine within a limited area”: cattle enclosed in feedlots; was caged in the office all afternoon; was cooped up in a studio apartment; a garden fenced in by shrubbery; a battalion hemmed in by enemy troops; ships penned up in the harbor during a blockade; prisoners who were walled in.
- verb - to close in on all sides
There are 7 letters in ENCLOSE: C E E L N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENCLOSE
Click to search all anagrams of ENCLOSE plus a wildcard: ENCLOSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENCLOSE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENCLOSE
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.