Scrabble word: NOBBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NOBBLE exist?
Definitions of NOBBLE in dictionaries:
- verb - deprive of by deceit
- verb - make off with belongings of others
- verb - take away to an undisclosed location against their will and usually in order to extract a ransom
- verb - disable by drugging
- To disable (a racehorse), especially by drugging.
- To win (a person) over.
- To outdo or get the better of by devious means.
- To filch or steal.
- To kidnap.
- verb - to disable a racehorse
There are 6 letters in NOBBLE: B B E L N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NOBBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NOBBLE plus a wildcard: NOBBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NOBBLE
Images for NOBBLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.