Scrabble word: EBONY
In which Scrabble dictionary does EBONY exist?
Definitions of EBONY in dictionaries:
- noun - a very dark black
- noun - hard dark-colored heartwood of the ebony tree
- noun - tropical tree of southern Asia having hard dark-colored heartwood used in cabinetwork
- adj - of a very dark black
- A tropical tree (Diospyros ebenum) of southern Asia, having hard, dark-colored heartwood.
- The wood of this tree, used in cabinetwork and for piano keys.
- The color black; ebon.
- Made of or suggesting ebony.
- Black in color.
- noun - a hard, heavy wood
There are 5 letters in EBONY: B E N O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EBONY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EBONY plus a wildcard: EBONY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EBONY
Images for EBONY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.