Scrabble word: EBONY
In which Scrabble dictionary does EBONY exist?
Definitions of EBONY in dictionaries:
- noun - a very dark black
- noun - hard dark-colored heartwood of the ebony tree
- noun - tropical tree of southern Asia having hard dark-colored heartwood used in cabinetwork
- adj - of a very dark black
- A tropical tree (Diospyros ebenum) of southern Asia, having hard, dark-colored heartwood.
- The wood of this tree, used in cabinetwork and for piano keys.
- The color black; ebon.
- Made of or suggesting ebony.
- Black in color.
- noun - a hard, heavy wood