Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BETONY
In which Scrabble dictionary does BETONY exist?
Definitions of BETONY in dictionaries:
- Any of several plants of the widespread genus Stachys in the mint family, especially S.
- The lousewort.
- n - a European herb
There are 6 letters in BETONY: B E N O T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BETONY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BETONY plus a wildcard: BETONY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BETONY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BETONY
- betony - Medicinal Herb Info
- Common names betony Common betony
- Big betony
- betony - Stachys officinalis
- Benefits of Wood betony Herb or Stachys Officinalis Purple betony ...
- Stachys floridana Florida betony
- betony or Wood betony
- FileStachys monnieri betony MN 2007.JPG - Wikipedia the free ...
- Unusual rings by betony Vernon - Fashion Police
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.