Scrabble word: BEYOND
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEYOND exist?
Definitions of BEYOND in dictionaries:
- adv - farther along in space or time or degree
- adv - on the farther side from the observer
- adv - in addition
- On the far side of; past: Just beyond the fence.
- Later than; after: beyond midnight.
- To a degree that is past the understanding, reach, or scope of: an evil beyond remedy.
- To a degree or amount greater than: rich beyond his wildest dreams.
- In addition to: asked for nothing beyond peace and quiet.
- Farther along or away.
- In addition; more: wanted her share but nothing beyond.
- That which is past or to a degree greater than knowledge or experience; the unknown: “Sputnik, the first satellite to enter the great beyond of space” (Dale Russakoff).
- The world beyond death; the hereafter.
- noun - something that lies farther ahead