Scrabble word: BRONZE
Is BRONZE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BRONZE in dictionaries:
- noun - an alloy of copper and tin and sometimes other elements
- noun - a sculpture made of bronze
- verb - give the color and appearance of bronze to something
- verb - get a tan, from wind or sun
- adj - of the color of bronze
- adj - made from or consisting of bronze
- Any of various alloys of copper and tin in various proportions, sometimes with traces of other metals.
- Any of various alloys of copper, with or without tin, and antimony, phosphorus, or other components.
- A work of art made of one of these alloys.
- A moderate yellowish to olive brown.
- A pigment of this color.
- Made of or consisting of bronze.
- Of a moderate yellowish to olive brown.
- verb - to make brown or tan
There are 6 letters in BRONZE: B E N O R Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRONZE
Click to search all anagrams of BRONZE plus a wildcard: BRONZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRONZE
Images for BRONZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.