Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SORBED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SORBED exist?
Definitions of SORBED in dictionaries:
- verb - take up a liquid or a gas either by adsorption or by absorption
- adj - (of a substance) taken into and retained in another substance
- adj - to take up and hold by absorption or adsorption [v -ED, -ING, -S] : SORBABLE
There are 6 letters in SORBED: B D E O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SORBED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SORBED plus a wildcard: SORBED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SORBED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SORBED
- noes Ai sorbed tew much wawter - Cheezburger
- Carlos sorbed Facebook
- Illustration of sorbed contaminants to soil surfaces. While sorbed are ...
- QUANTITY OF ORGANIC MATTER FOUND IN NATURAL WATERS
- Charge Characteristics
- Javier sorbed Cols - Espaa LinkedIn
- For a long chain organic molecule several points of attachment to the ...
- ... sorbed protocolloid is not taken into account and the host rock is
- Conceptual cross section of Botany area showing transportation and ...
- spectra of probe molecules CO sorbed at 170 K (A C) and NO sorbed ...