Scrabble word: BOXES
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOXES exist?
Definitions of BOXES in dictionaries:
- noun - a (usually rectangular) container
- noun - private area in a theater or grandstand where a small group can watch the performance
- noun - the quantity contained in a box
- noun - a predicament from which a skillful or graceful escape is impossible
- noun - a rectangular drawing
- noun - evergreen shrubs or small trees
- noun - any one of several designated areas on a ball field where the batter or catcher or coaches are positioned
- noun - the driver's seat on a coach
- noun - separate partitioned area in a public place for a few people
- noun - a blow with the hand (usually on the ear)
- verb - put into a box
- verb - hit with the fist
- verb - engage in a boxing match
- verb - to put in a box (a rectangular container)
There are 5 letters in BOXES: B E O S X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOXES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOXES plus a wildcard: BOXES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOXES
Images for BOXES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.