Is BOXES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BOXES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a (usually rectangular) container
- noun - private area in a theater or grandstand where a small group can watch the performance
- noun - the quantity contained in a box
- noun - a predicament from which a skillful or graceful escape is impossible
- noun - a rectangular drawing
- noun - evergreen shrubs or small trees
- noun - any one of several designated areas on a ball field where the batter or catcher or coaches are positioned
- noun - the driver's seat on a coach
- noun - separate partitioned area in a public place for a few people
- noun - a blow with the hand (usually on the ear)
- verb - put into a box
- verb - hit with the fist
- verb - engage in a boxing match
- verb - to put in a box (a rectangular container)
There are 5 letters in BOXES: B E O S X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BOXES
To search all scrabble anagrams of BOXES, to go: BOXES?
Rearrange the letters in BOXES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BOXES
What's nearby BOXES
Lookup in Wiki for BOXES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BOXES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BOXES"