Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MOLDED
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOLDED exist?
Definitions of MOLDED in dictionaries:
- verb - form in clay, wax, etc
- verb - become moldy
- verb - form by pouring (e.g., wax or hot metal) into a cast or mold
- verb - make something, usually for a specific function
- verb - fit tightly, follow the contours of
- verb - shape or influence
- adj - shaped to fit by or as if by altering the contours of a pliable mass (as by work or effort)
- adj - to work into a particular shape [v -ED, -ING, -S] : MOLDABLE
There are 6 letters in MOLDED: D D E L M O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOLDED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOLDED plus a wildcard: MOLDED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOLDED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MOLDED
- Sample Image Shown (Actual Part May Differ) Westin molded Step Boards ...
- Minnies 1st Birthday molded Candle ThePartyWorks
- PP29 14909 molded General Use Wheelchair Cushion 822383271149 Pressure ...
- Team Durango molded Inserts and Cross Shaft Set For 8th Scales
- Sturgis molded Products
- Fender ABS molded Bass Case at KeyMusic.com
- Various plastic trays
- TutorialInjection molded parts
- Military - Style Digital Camo Military Surplus Web Belts - 1006201 ...
- compression molded PTFE rods
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.