Scrabble word: MOLDED
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOLDED exist?
Definitions of MOLDED in dictionaries:
- verb - form in clay, wax, etc
- verb - become moldy
- verb - form by pouring (e.g., wax or hot metal) into a cast or mold
- verb - make something, usually for a specific function
- verb - fit tightly, follow the contours of
- verb - shape or influence
- adj - shaped to fit by or as if by altering the contours of a pliable mass (as by work or effort)
- adj - to work into a particular shape [v -ED, -ING, -S] : MOLDABLE
There are 6 letters in MOLDED: D D E L M O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOLDED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOLDED plus a wildcard: MOLDED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOLDED
Images for MOLDED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.