Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MODELED
In which Scrabble dictionary does MODELED exist?
Definitions of MODELED in dictionaries:
- verb - plan or create according to a model or models
- verb - form in clay, wax, etc
- verb - assume a posture as for artistic purposes
- verb - display (clothes) as a mannequin
- verb - create a representation or model of
- verb - construct a model of
- adj - resembling sculpture
- verb - to plan or form after a pattern
There are 7 letters in MODELED: D D E E L M O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MODELED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MODELED plus a wildcard: MODELED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MODELED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MODELED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.