Scrabble word: DOGLEG
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOGLEG exist?
Definitions of DOGLEG in dictionaries:
- noun - angle that resembles the hind leg of a dog
- noun - a golf hole with a sharp angle in the fairway
- Something that has a sharp bend, especially a road or route that bends abruptly.
- A sharp bend or turn: Make a dogleg at the fire station and continue south.
- A golf hole in which the fairway is abruptly angled.
- verb - to move along a bent course
There are 6 letters in DOGLEG: D E G G L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOGLEG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOGLEG plus a wildcard: DOGLEG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOGLEG
Images for DOGLEG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.