Scrabble word: LOGGED
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOGGED exist?
Definitions of LOGGED in dictionaries:
- noun - a segment of the trunk of a tree when stripped of branches
- noun - the exponent required to produce a given number
- noun - a written record of messages sent or received
- noun - a written record of events on a voyage (of a ship or plane)
- noun - measuring instrument that consists of a float that trails from a ship by a knotted line in order to measure the ship's speed through the water
- verb - to cut down trees for timber
There are 6 letters in LOGGED: D E G G L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOGGED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOGGED plus a wildcard: LOGGED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOGGED
Images for LOGGED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.