Scrabble word: GOLDEN
Is GOLDEN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of GOLDEN in dictionaries:
- adj - having the deep slightly brownish color of gold
- adj - marked by peace and prosperity
- adj - made from or covered with gold
- adj - supremely favored
- adj - suggestive of gold
- adj - presaging or likely to bring good luck
- Of, relating to, made of, or containing gold.
- Having the color of gold or a yellow color suggestive of gold.
- Lustrous; radiant: the golden sun.
- Suggestive of gold, as in richness or splendor: a golden voice.
- Of the greatest value or importance; precious.
- Marked by peace, prosperity, and often creativeness: a golden era.
- Very favorable or advantageous; excellent: a golden opportunity.
- Having a promising future; seemingly assured of success: a golden generation.
- Of or relating to a 50th anniversary.
- adv - of the color of gold [adj -ENER, -ENEST] : GOLDENLY
There are 6 letters in GOLDEN: D E G L N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GOLDEN
Click to search all anagrams of GOLDEN plus a wildcard: GOLDEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GOLDEN
Images for GOLDEN
Lookup in Wiki for GOLDEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.