Scrabble word: RESUME
Is RESUME valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RESUME in dictionaries:
- noun - short descriptive summary (of events)
- noun - a summary of your academic and work history
- verb - take up or begin anew
- verb - return to a previous location or condition
- verb - assume anew
- verb - give a summary (of)
- To begin or take up again after interruption: resumed our dinner.
- To assume, take, or occupy again: The dog resumed its post by the door.
- To begin again or continue after interruption.
- verb - to take up again after interruption
There are 6 letters in RESUME: E E M R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RESUME
Click to search all anagrams of RESUME plus a wildcard: RESUME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RESUME
Images for RESUME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.