Scrabble word: SUPREME
Is SUPREME valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SUPREME in dictionaries:
- adj - final or last in your life or progress
- adj - greatest in status or authority or power
- adj - highest in excellence or achievement
- adj - greatest or maximal in degree
- Greatest in power, authority, or rank; paramount or dominant.
- Greatest in importance, degree, significance, character, or achievement.
- Ultimate; final: the supreme sacrifice.
- adj - highest in power or authority
- noun - a smooth white sauce made with chicken stock
There are 7 letters in SUPREME: E E M P R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUPREME
Click to search all anagrams of SUPREME plus a wildcard: SUPREME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUPREME
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUPREME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.