Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PRESUME
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRESUME exist?
Definitions of PRESUME in dictionaries:
- verb - take to be the case or to be true
- verb - take upon oneself
- verb - constitute reasonable evidence for
- verb - take liberties or act with too much confidence
- To take for granted as being true in the absence of proof to the contrary.
- To give reasonable evidence for assuming; appear to prove.
- To venture without authority or permission; dare: He presumed to invite himself to dinner.
- To act overconfidently; take liberties.
- To take unwarranted advantage of something; go beyond the proper limits: Don’t presume on their hospitality.
- These verbs signify to take something for granted or as being a fact.
- verb - to take for granted
There are 7 letters in PRESUME: E E M P R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRESUME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRESUME plus a wildcard: PRESUME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRESUME
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRESUME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.