Scrabble word: PATOIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PATOIS exist?
Definitions of PATOIS in dictionaries:
- noun - a characteristic language of a particular group (as among thieves)
- noun - a regional dialect of a language (especially French)
- A regional dialect, especially one without a literary tradition.
- A creole.
- Nonstandard speech.
- The special jargon of a group; cant.
- noun - a regional variety of a language
There are 6 letters in PATOIS: A I O P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PATOIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PATOIS plus a wildcard: PATOIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PATOIS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PATOIS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.