Scrabble word: IMPOST
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPOST exist?
Definitions of IMPOST in dictionaries:
- noun - money collected under a tariff
- noun - the lowest stone in an arch -- from which it springs
- Something, such as a tax or duty, that is imposed.
- The weight a horse must carry in a handicap race.
- The uppermost part of a column or pillar supporting an arch.
- verb - to determine customs duties
There are 6 letters in IMPOST: I M O P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPOST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMPOST plus a wildcard: IMPOST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPOST
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMPOST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.