Scrabble word: IMPORTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPORTS exist?
Definitions of IMPORTS in dictionaries:
- noun - commodities (goods or services) bought from a foreign country
- noun - an imported person brought from a foreign country
- noun - the message that is intended or expressed or signified
- noun - a meaning that is not expressly stated but can be inferred
- noun - having important effects or influence
- verb - bring in from abroad
- verb - transfer (electronic data) into a database or document
- verb - indicate or signify
- verb - to bring into a country from abroad
There are 7 letters in IMPORTS: I M O P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPORTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMPORTS plus a wildcard: IMPORTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPORTS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMPORTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.