Scrabble word: IMPORT
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPORT exist?
Definitions of IMPORT in dictionaries:
- noun - commodities (goods or services) bought from a foreign country
- noun - an imported person brought from a foreign country
- noun - the message that is intended or expressed or signified
- noun - a meaning that is not expressly stated but can be inferred
- noun - having important effects or influence
- verb - bring in from abroad
- verb - transfer (electronic data) into a database or document
- verb - indicate or signify
- To bring or carry in from an outside source, especially to bring in (goods or materials) from a foreign country for trade or sale.
- To transfer (a file, for example) from one database to another.
- To imply.
- To have importance for.
- The act or occupation of importing goods or materials.
- Meaning; signification.
- See Synonyms at importance.
- verb - to bring into a country from abroad