Scrabble word: TRAWL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRAWL exist?
Definitions of TRAWL in dictionaries:
- noun - a long fishing line with many shorter lines and hooks attached to it (usually suspended between buoys)
- noun - a conical fishnet dragged through the water at great depths
- verb - fish with trawlers
- A trawl net.
- To catch (fish) with a trawl.
- To fish with a trawl.
- To troll.
- verb - to fish by dragging a net along the sea bottom
There are 5 letters in TRAWL: A L R T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRAWL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRAWL plus a wildcard: TRAWL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRAWL
Images for TRAWL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.