Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TRAWL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRAWL exist?
Definitions of TRAWL in dictionaries:
- noun - a long fishing line with many shorter lines and hooks attached to it (usually suspended between buoys)
- noun - a conical fishnet dragged through the water at great depths
- verb - fish with trawlers
- A trawl net.
- To catch (fish) with a trawl.
- To fish with a trawl.
- To troll.
- v - to fish by dragging a net along the sea bottom
There are 5 letters in TRAWL: A L R T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRAWL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRAWL plus a wildcard: TRAWL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRAWL
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRAWL
- Twin trawl Responsible Fishing Environmentally friendly trawls ...
- MARPORT trawl Explorer
- Dlle un colio Plantillas de tangram de Navidad
- There are two basic types of trawls used in Commonwealth fisheries ...
- Demersal trawl Australian Fisheries Management Authority
- Pollution Bird
- trawl opening
- student attaches the hang-chain to the starboard side trawl door ...
- ... study prawn trawl design for minimum drag and maximum eco-efficiency