Scrabble word: HEX
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEX exist?
Definitions of HEX in dictionaries:
- noun - an evil spell
- verb - cast a spell over someone or something
- adj - of or pertaining to a number system having 16 as its base
- An evil spell; a curse.
- One that brings bad luck.
- To put a hex on.
- To bring or wish bad luck to: “Chilly evening weather and a chain of minor snafus seemed to hex the $5,000-aseat gala on Governors Island” (Newsweek).
- verb - to cast an evil spell upon
There are 3 letters in HEX: E H X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEX plus a wildcard: HEX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEX
Images for HEX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.