Scrabble word: SERVERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SERVERS exist?
Definitions of SERVERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a person whose occupation is to serve at table (as in a restaurant)
- noun - (court games) the player who serves to start a point
- noun - (computer science) a computer that provides client stations with access to files and printers as shared resources to a computer network
- noun - utensil used in serving food or drink
- noun - one that serves another
There are 7 letters in SERVERS: E E R R S S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SERVERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SERVERS plus a wildcard: SERVERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SERVERS
Images for SERVERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.