Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FEVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEVER exist?
Definitions of FEVER in dictionaries:
- noun - a rise in the temperature of the body
- noun - intense nervous anticipation
- Abnormally high body temperature.
- Any of various diseases characterized by abnormally high body temperature.
- A condition of heightened activity or excitement: a fever of anticipation.
- To effect fever in.
- v - to affect with fever (abnormal elevation of the body temperature)
There are 5 letters in FEVER: E E F R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FEVER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FEVER plus a wildcard: FEVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEVER
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FEVER
- Saturday Night fever Mentes Asociales
- Yes Im having the Bieber fever
- Ebola Hanta and Hemorrhagic fevers
- Weather And Disease Dengue Disease Meteorology
- Disney Blue World Kylie Minogue - fever
- John Travolta in Saturday Night fever 1977
- Others may be more subtle. The J. S. Bach piece O Sacred Head Now ...
- In my sons particular case this was heat rash. I wish you the best ...
- Father Checking Sons Forehead for fever
- Mycoplasma & Miscellaneous bacteria
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.