Scrabble word: BURRED
In which Scrabble dictionary does BURRED exist?
Definitions of BURRED in dictionaries:
- noun - seed vessel having hooks or prickles
- noun - small bit used in dentistry or surgery
- verb - remove the burrs from
- adj - having or covered with protective barbs or quills or spines or thorns or setae etc.
- verb - to remove a rough edge from
There are 6 letters in BURRED: B D E R R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BURRED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BURRED plus a wildcard: BURRED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BURRED
Images for BURRED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.