Scrabble word: RUDDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUDDER exist?
Definitions of RUDDER in dictionaries:
- noun - a hinged vertical airfoil mounted at the tail of an aircraft and used to make horizontal course changes
- noun - (nautical) steering mechanism consisting of a hinged vertical plate mounted at the stern of a vessel
- A vertically hinged plate of metal, fiberglass, or wood mounted at the stern of a vessel for directing its course.
- A similar structure at the tail of an aircraft, used for effecting horizontal changes in course.
- A controlling agent or influence over direction; a guide.
- noun - a vertical blade used to direct the course of a vessel
There are 6 letters in RUDDER: D D E R R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUDDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUDDER plus a wildcard: RUDDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUDDER
Images for RUDDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.