Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RUDDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUDDER exist?
Definitions of RUDDER in dictionaries:
- noun - a hinged vertical airfoil mounted at the tail of an aircraft and used to make horizontal course changes
- noun - (nautical) steering mechanism consisting of a hinged vertical plate mounted at the stern of a vessel
- A vertically hinged plate of metal, fiberglass, or wood mounted at the stern of a vessel for directing its course.
- A similar structure at the tail of an aircraft, used for effecting horizontal changes in course.
- A controlling agent or influence over direction; a guide.
- n - a vertical blade used to direct the course of a vessel
There are 6 letters in RUDDER: D D E R R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUDDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUDDER plus a wildcard: RUDDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUDDER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RUDDER
- Marine rudder Blade View marine rudder blade Hi-Sea Product Details ...
- Servo Mounts & rudder Trays Thunderbolt RC
- The effects of rudder angle relative to the planing waterline.
- Internal rudder Stop Internal rudder Stop for Vans Aircraft  - 29 ...
- Emergency rudder
- EFuel 1200w Power Supply (15V-24V) - 199.00 F3A Unlimited A ...
- Focke Wulf Ta 152 Ta_152_H-0_rudder_1.jpg picture by jg54Grunherz ...
- ... Scott Johnson Flight Instructors at Stick-n-rudder Flight Training
- rudder Carrier CB789-87(C type) Supplier China Roller Upper rudder ...