Scrabble word: RUDDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUDDER exist?
Definitions of RUDDER in dictionaries:
- noun - a hinged vertical airfoil mounted at the tail of an aircraft and used to make horizontal course changes
- noun - (nautical) steering mechanism consisting of a hinged vertical plate mounted at the stern of a vessel
- A vertically hinged plate of metal, fiberglass, or wood mounted at the stern of a vessel for directing its course.
- A similar structure at the tail of an aircraft, used for effecting horizontal changes in course.
- A controlling agent or influence over direction; a guide.
- noun - a vertical blade used to direct the course of a vessel