Scrabble word: FURRED
In which Scrabble dictionary does FURRED exist?
Definitions of FURRED in dictionaries:
- adj - covered with a dense coat of fine silky hairs
- Bearing fur.
- Made, covered, or trimmed with fur.
- Wearing fur garments.
- Covered or coated as if with fur.
- Provided with furring, as a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- verb - to cover with fur (a dressed animal pelt)
There are 6 letters in FURRED: D E F R R U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FURRED plus a wildcard: FURRED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FURRED
Images for FURRED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.