Scrabble word: DUCK
Is DUCK valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DUCK in dictionaries:
- noun - small wild or domesticated web-footed broad-billed swimming bird usually having a depressed body and short legs
- noun - (cricket) a score of nothing by a batsman
- noun - flesh of a duck (domestic or wild)
- noun - a heavy cotton fabric of plain weave
- verb - to move (the head or body) quickly downwards or away
- verb - submerge or plunge suddenly
- verb - dip into a liquid
- verb - avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
- Any of various wild or domesticated swimming birds of the family Anatidae, characteristically having a broad, flat bill, short legs, and webbed feet.
- A female duck.
- The flesh of a duck used as food.
- A person, especially one thought of as peculiar.
- A dear.
- To lower quickly, especially so as to avoid something.
- To evade; dodge: duck responsibility; ducked the reporter’s question.
- To push suddenly under water.
- To deliberately play a card that is lower than (an opponent’s card).
- To lower the head or body.
- To move swiftly, especially so as to escape being seen: ducked behind a bush.
- To submerge the head or body briefly in water.
- To evade a responsibility or obligation.
- To lose a trick by deliberately playing lower than one’s opponent.
- A quick lowering of the head or body.
- A plunge into water.
- A durable, closely woven heavy cotton or linen fabric.
- An amphibious military truck used during World War II.
- An amphibious truck used in emergencies, as to evacuate flood victims.
- verb - to lower quickly
There are 4 letters in DUCK: C D K U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DUCK
Click to search all anagrams of DUCK plus a wildcard: DUCK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUCK
Images for DUCK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.