Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DOLL
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOLL exist?
Definitions of DOLL in dictionaries:
- noun - a small replica of a person
- noun - informal terms for a (young) woman
- A child’s usually small toy representing a human being.
- A pretty child.
- An attractive person.
- A woman.
- A sweetheart or darling.
- A helpful or obliging person.
- To dress oneself smartly and often ostentatiously, especially for a special occasion.
- To add embellishing details to in order to make much more attractive.
- verb - to dress stylishly
There are 4 letters in DOLL: D L L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOLL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOLL plus a wildcard: DOLL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOLL
Images for DOLL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.