Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DOLL
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOLL exist?
Definitions of DOLL in dictionaries:
- noun - a small replica of a person
- noun - informal terms for a (young) woman
- A child’s usually small toy representing a human being.
- A pretty child.
- An attractive person.
- A woman.
- A sweetheart or darling.
- A helpful or obliging person.
- To dress oneself smartly and often ostentatiously, especially for a special occasion.
- To add embellishing details to in order to make much more attractive.
- v - to dress stylishly
There are 4 letters in DOLL: D L L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOLL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOLL plus a wildcard: DOLL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOLL
Images for DOLL
- little mommy play all day baby doll review
- You Are Here home dolls lissi dolls vinyl baby doll 81300
- ... Celebrate the Movie Tangled Tollytots Rapunzel doll & Vanity Giveaway
- Fashions For All barbie dolls
- Top 10 Baby dolls
- You Are Here home dolls kewpie dolls mint julep kewpie doll
- Is this doll evil Oz Atheists Weblog
- Pink In PANTONE Barbie doll Barbie Collector