Scrabble word: DOLL
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOLL exist?
Definitions of DOLL in dictionaries:
- noun - a small replica of a person
- noun - informal terms for a (young) woman
- A child’s usually small toy representing a human being.
- A pretty child.
- An attractive person.
- A woman.
- A sweetheart or darling.
- A helpful or obliging person.
- To dress oneself smartly and often ostentatiously, especially for a special occasion.
- To add embellishing details to in order to make much more attractive.
- verb - to dress stylishly