Scrabble word: DOLLY
Is DOLLY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DOLLY in dictionaries:
- noun - conveyance consisting of a wheeled support on which a camera can be mounted
- noun - conveyance consisting of a wheeled platform for moving heavy objects
- noun - a small replica of a person
- A child’s doll.
- A hand truck or low mobile platform that rolls on casters, used for transporting heavy loads.
- Such a platform as used by one working underneath a motor vehicle.
- A wheeled apparatus used to transport a movie or television camera about a set.
- A small locomotive, as for use in a railroad yard or on a construction site.
- A wooden implement for stirring clothes in a washtub.
- A tool used to hold one end of a rivet while the opposite end is being hammered to form a head.
- A small piece of wood or metal placed on the head of a pile to prevent damage to the pile while it is being driven.
- verb - to move on a wheeled platform
There are 5 letters in DOLLY: D L L O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOLLY
Click to search all anagrams of DOLLY plus a wildcard: DOLLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOLLY
Images for DOLLY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.