Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ALDOL
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALDOL exist?
Definitions of ALDOL in dictionaries:
- noun - an oily colorless liquid obtained by the condensation of two molecules of acetaldehyde
- A thick, colorless to pale yellow liquid, C4H8O2, obtained from acetaldehyde and used in perfumery and as a solvent.
- A similar aldehyde.
- n - a chemical compound
There are 5 letters in ALDOL: A D L L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALDOL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALDOL plus a wildcard: ALDOL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALDOL
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALDOL
- aldol reaction - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- aldol reaction)
- aldol - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- aldol Condensation
- Enol_aldol_mechanism_Commons.png (741 447 pixels file size 25 ...
- Chapter 18 aldol condensation of RCHO
- Filealdol condensation (benzaldehyde and acetone).svg - Wikimedia ...
- Enolate_aldol_mechanism_Commons.png (771 380 pixels file size ...
- Filealdol condensation.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Dibenzalacetone by the aldol Condensation
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.