Scrabble word: DOLLAR
Is DOLLAR valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DOLLAR in dictionaries:
- noun - the basic monetary unit in many countries
- noun - a piece of paper money worth one dollar
- noun - a United States coin worth one dollar
- noun - a symbol of commercialism or greed
- A basic unit of currency in Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Brunei, Canada, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Fiji, Grenada, Guyana, Hong Kong, Jamaica, Kiribai, Liberia, Nauru, New Zealand, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, United States, and Zimbabwe.
- A coin or note worth one dollar.
- noun - a monetary unit of the United States
There are 6 letters in DOLLAR: A D L L O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOLLAR
Click to search all anagrams of DOLLAR plus a wildcard: DOLLAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOLLAR
Images for DOLLAR
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.