Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: POLLARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does POLLARD exist?
Definitions of POLLARD in dictionaries:
- noun - a tree with limbs cut back to promote a more bushy growth of foliage
- noun - a usually horned animal that has either shed its horns or had them removed
- verb - convert into a pollard
- A tree whose top branches have been cut back to the trunk so that it may produce a dense growth of new shoots.
- An animal, such as an ox, a goat, or a sheep, that no longer has its horns.
- v - to cut the top branches of a tree back to the trunk
There are 7 letters in POLLARD: A D L L O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POLLARD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POLLARD plus a wildcard: POLLARD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POLLARD
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POLLARD
- BBC - Comedy - - Little Britain - Character Guide - Vicky pollard
- Nicole pollard of Lafayette Indiana age 23
- you scored as vicky pollard vicky pollard 50 % andy 38 % emily howard ...
- Chris plays devious Eric pollard on Emmerdale but in real life he does ...
- Jemblog Blog Archive Tiffany pollard aka New York at the Mall
- Vicky pollard from Little Britain
- Seabiscuit - An American legend
- Tiffany pollard who starred as New York on the hit VH1 reality series ...
- Royalty Free Image of Eve pollard
- Tiffany pollard Pictures & Photos - Millennium Momentum Foundation ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.