Scrabble word: POLLARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does POLLARD exist?
Definitions of POLLARD in dictionaries:
- noun - a tree with limbs cut back to promote a more bushy growth of foliage
- noun - a usually horned animal that has either shed its horns or had them removed
- verb - convert into a pollard
- A tree whose top branches have been cut back to the trunk so that it may produce a dense growth of new shoots.
- An animal, such as an ox, a goat, or a sheep, that no longer has its horns.
- verb - to cut the top branches of a tree back to the trunk