Scrabble word: DROGUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DROGUE exist?
Definitions of DROGUE in dictionaries:
- noun - a funnel-shaped device towed as a target by an airplane
- noun - a truncated cloth cone mounted on a mast
- noun - restraint consisting of a canvas covered frame that floats behind a vessel
- noun - a parachute used to decelerate an object that is moving rapidly
- A drogue parachute.
- A funnel-shaped or cone-shaped device towed behind an aircraft as a target.
- A funnel-shaped device at the end of the hose of a tanker aircraft, used as a stabilizer and receptacle for the probe of a receiving aircraft, as in refueling.
- noun - a sea anchor
There are 6 letters in DROGUE: D E G O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DROGUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DROGUE plus a wildcard: DROGUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DROGUE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DROGUE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.