Scrabble word: SLUGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLUGS exist?
Definitions of SLUGS in dictionaries:
- noun - a projectile that is fired from a gun
- noun - a unit of mass equal to the mass that accelerates at 1 foot/sec/sec when acted upon by a force of 1 pound
- noun - a counterfeit coin
- noun - an idle slothful person
- noun - an amount of an alcoholic drink (usually liquor) that is poured or gulped
- noun - a strip of type metal used for spacing
- noun - any of various terrestrial gastropods having an elongated slimy body and no external shell
- noun - (boxing) a blow with the fist
- verb - strike heavily, especially with the fist or a bat
- verb - be idle
- verb - to strike heavily
There are 5 letters in SLUGS: G L S S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLUGS plus a wildcard: SLUGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLUGS
Images for SLUGS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.