Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GULFS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GULFS exist?
Definitions of GULFS in dictionaries:
- noun - an arm of a sea or ocean partly enclosed by land
- noun - an unbridgeable disparity (as from a failure of understanding)
- noun - a deep wide chasm
- v - to swallow up
There are 5 letters in GULFS: F G L S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GULFS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GULFS plus a wildcard: GULFS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GULFS
Images for GULFS
- FileGujarat gulfs.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Rann di Kutch in alto a sinistra in azzurro
- an Australian aboriginal painting
- 246 TITLE Catalan-Estense World Map DATE 1450-1460 AUTHOR unknown ...
- much enjoyed my time with him as I found his sensitivity of qi ...
- political-map-of-North-America pacific atlantic oceans caribbean sea ...
- land grab Food Freedom
- Original articles from our library related to the Ionian Sea gulfs And ...
- ... 2013 Makeup gulfs 2014
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.