Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GULF
In which Scrabble dictionary does GULF exist?
Definitions of GULF in dictionaries:
- noun - an arm of a sea or ocean partly enclosed by land
- noun - an unbridgeable disparity (as from a failure of understanding)
- noun - a deep wide chasm
- A deep, wide chasm; an abyss.
- A wide gap, as in understanding: “the gulf between the Victorian sensibility and our own” (Babette Deutsch).
- Something, such as a whirlpool, that draws down or engulfs.
- v - to swallow up
There are 4 letters in GULF: F G L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GULF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GULF plus a wildcard: GULF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GULF
Images for GULF
- ... the Persian gulf gentlemen not the Arabian gulf Freepressers
- Persian gulf Oil and Gas Maps
- ... Kuwait and Iraq are the countries with a coast on the Persian gulf
- The Depression Suite references
- Filegulf of Guinea (English).jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Persian gulf & Strait of Hormuz topographic & morphology maps
- Persian gulf and gulf of Oman - MODIS (December 30 2001)
- Middle East Maps - The gulf2000 Project - SIPA - COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY
- Focus Group Persian gulf
- Map of Persian gulf - Persian gulf Map Location Facts Persian gulf ...