Scrabble word: GULF
In which Scrabble dictionary does GULF exist?
Definitions of GULF in dictionaries:
- noun - an arm of a sea or ocean partly enclosed by land
- noun - an unbridgeable disparity (as from a failure of understanding)
- noun - a deep wide chasm
- A deep, wide chasm; an abyss.
- A wide gap, as in understanding: “the gulf between the Victorian sensibility and our own” (Babette Deutsch).
- Something, such as a whirlpool, that draws down or engulfs.
- verb - to swallow up
There are 4 letters in GULF: F G L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GULF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GULF plus a wildcard: GULF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GULF
Images for GULF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.