Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FUGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUGS exist?
Definitions of FUGS in dictionaries:
- noun - (British informal) an airless smoky smelly atmosphere
- v - to make stuffy and odorous
There are 4 letters in FUGS: F G S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FUGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FUGS plus a wildcard: FUGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUGS
Images for FUGS
- The fugs - Ace Records
- New York State Writers Institute - The fugs
- The fugs Pictures (3 of 12) Last.fm
- LUCID FRENZY JUNIOR THE fugs CURRENT 93 (MELTDOWN-ATTENDING ...
- The fugs The fugs Italy vinyl LP album (LP record) (517516)
- The fugs - Virgin fugs - Vinyl
- The fugs Tenderness Junction UK Vinyl LP Record TRA180 Tenderness ...
- Totally Vinyl Records fugs The - Crystal liaison 7 Inch Vinyl
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.