Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FUGUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUGUS exist?
Definitions of FUGUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a blowfish highly prized as a delicacy in Japan but highly dangerous because the skin and organs are poisonous
- n - a toxin-containing fish
There are 5 letters in FUGUS: F G S U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FUGUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FUGUS plus a wildcard: FUGUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUGUS
Images for FUGUS
- photographed in August of 2006 using a Canon 5D camera and Canon 100mm ...
- FileFungus ne8.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- FileFungus ne3.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- These boletes are from the same location as the chicken of the woods ...
- Bright Pink Fungus
- FileEricoid mycorrhizal fungus.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- mushrooms fungus ( mushrooms fungus.jpg ) Public domain image royalty ...
- Fungi are designed for use by plant pathologists and veterinary and ...
- Theres a Fungus Among Us Mushrooms Molds and Lichens Subject of ...
- Macroscopic filamentous Fly agaric fungus ( Amanita )
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.