Scrabble word: FLIGHTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLIGHTY exist?
Definitions of FLIGHTY in dictionaries:
- adj - guided by whim and fancy
- adj - unpredictably excitable (especially of horses)
- Given to capricious or unstable behavior.
- Characterized by irresponsible or silly behavior.
- Easily excited; skittish.
- adv - not constant or loyal [adj -LER, -LEST] : FICKLY
There are 7 letters in FLIGHTY: F G H I L T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLIGHTY plus a wildcard: FLIGHTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLIGHTY
Images for FLIGHTY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.