Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KITSCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does KITSCH exist?
Definitions of KITSCH in dictionaries:
- noun - excessively garish or sentimental art
- Art or artwork characterized by sentimental, often pretentious bad taste: “When money tries to buy beauty it tends to purchase a kind of courteous kitsch” (William H.
- The aesthetic or mentality in which such art is conceived or appreciated: “a movie that sets out to expose the kitsch of Hollywood fantasy” (Vincent Canby).
- Relating to or characterized by kitsch.
- adj - faddish art or literature [n -ES] : KITSCHY
There are 6 letters in KITSCH: C H I K S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KITSCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KITSCH plus a wildcard: KITSCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KITSCH
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KITSCH
- FileAngioletto kitsch.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- kitsch n Swell Vintage Montreal
- ... en cojn un objeto pionero en la mentalidad consumista del kitsch
- Taylor kitsch Hairstyles - August 26 2007 - DailyMakeover.com
- Confira alguns objetos e exemplos de decorao kitsch
- Apartment kitsch retro and colourful home design.
- Vuelve el kitsch - openDeco. Decoracin e interiorismo.
- Taylor kitsch Ones2Watch4
- Japanischer kitsch die winkende Katze ( Maneki-neko )
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.