Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STICKY
In which Scrabble dictionary does STICKY exist?
Definitions of STICKY in dictionaries:
- adj - having the sticky properties of an adhesive
- adj - moist as with undried perspiration and with clothing sticking to the body
- adj - hot or warm and humid
- adj - hard to deal with
- adj - covered with an adhesive material
- Having the property of adhering or sticking to a surface; adhesive.
- Covered with an adhesive agent.
- Warm and humid; muggy: a sticky day.
- Painful or difficult: a sticky situation.
- Tending to remain the same despite changes in the economy.
- adj - tending to adhere
- n - a slip of notepaper having an adhesive strip on the back
There are 6 letters in STICKY: C I K S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STICKY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STICKY plus a wildcard: STICKY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STICKY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STICKY
- Firefox Support FireFox Tips
- Sign up and download this sticky note image for as low as 0.20 for ...
- sticky note Stock Photo Viktor Senkov 4597179
- 1000 Things to Teach before They Graduate
- sticky note
- sticky - Traditional Hand Made Candy Opens 1st Outlet in Malaysia ...
- FREE Post-It Super sticky Notes (first 10000) POSTIT Coupon ...
- Influence PEOPLE 700000 Great Reasons To Use Yellow sticky Notes
- sticky note High resolution photos and images