Scrabble word: STICKY
In which Scrabble dictionary does STICKY exist?
Definitions of STICKY in dictionaries:
- adj - having the sticky properties of an adhesive
- adj - moist as with undried perspiration and with clothing sticking to the body
- adj - hot or warm and humid
- adj - hard to deal with
- adj - covered with an adhesive material
- Having the property of adhering or sticking to a surface; adhesive.
- Covered with an adhesive agent.
- Warm and humid; muggy: a sticky day.
- Painful or difficult: a sticky situation.
- Tending to remain the same despite changes in the economy.
- adj - tending to adhere
- noun - a slip of notepaper having an adhesive strip on the back