Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STICKY
In which Scrabble dictionary does STICKY exist?
Definitions of STICKY in dictionaries:
- adj - having the sticky properties of an adhesive
- adj - moist as with undried perspiration and with clothing sticking to the body
- adj - hot or warm and humid
- adj - hard to deal with
- adj - covered with an adhesive material
- Having the property of adhering or sticking to a surface; adhesive.
- Covered with an adhesive agent.
- Warm and humid; muggy: a sticky day.
- Painful or difficult: a sticky situation.
- Tending to remain the same despite changes in the economy.
- adj - tending to adhere
- noun - a slip of notepaper having an adhesive strip on the back
There are 6 letters in STICKY: C I K S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STICKY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STICKY plus a wildcard: STICKY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STICKY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STICKY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.