Scrabble word: INFUSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFUSE exist?
Definitions of INFUSE in dictionaries:
- verb - teach and impress by frequent repetitions or admonitions
- verb - fill, as with a certain quality
- verb - undergo the process of infusion
- verb - let sit in a liquid to extract a flavor or to cleanse
- verb - introduce into the body through a vein, for therapeutic purposes
- To put into or introduce as if by pouring: infused new vigor into the movement.
- To fill or cause to be filled with something: infused them with a love of the land.
- To steep or soak without boiling in order to extract soluble elements or active principles.
- To introduce (a solution) into the body through a vein for therapeutic purposes.
- verb - to permeate with something