Scrabble word: INFUSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFUSE exist?
Definitions of INFUSE in dictionaries:
- verb - teach and impress by frequent repetitions or admonitions
- verb - fill, as with a certain quality
- verb - undergo the process of infusion
- verb - let sit in a liquid to extract a flavor or to cleanse
- verb - introduce into the body through a vein, for therapeutic purposes
- To put into or introduce as if by pouring: infused new vigor into the movement.
- To fill or cause to be filled with something: infused them with a love of the land.
- To steep or soak without boiling in order to extract soluble elements or active principles.
- To introduce (a solution) into the body through a vein for therapeutic purposes.
- verb - to permeate with something
There are 6 letters in INFUSE: E F I N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INFUSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFUSE plus a wildcard: INFUSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFUSE
Images for INFUSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.