Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INFUSED
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFUSED exist?
Definitions of INFUSED in dictionaries:
- verb - teach and impress by frequent repetitions or admonitions
- verb - fill, as with a certain quality
- verb - undergo the process of infusion
- verb - let sit in a liquid to extract a flavor or to cleanse
- verb - introduce into the body through a vein, for therapeutic purposes
- v - to permeate with something
There are 7 letters in INFUSED: D E F I N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INFUSED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFUSED plus a wildcard: INFUSED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFUSED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INFUSED
- Peanut Bourbon Boozed infused
- Just finished making Jolly Rancher infused Vodka for tonights party ...
- Halloween Infusion Caramel Apple Liqueur Boozed infused
- black and gold wedding centerpieces
- Glazed & infused Chicago Donut Lover Emilia Jane Photography ...
- Last Minute Gift Ideas Herbal Scented Sugars Creative Gardener
- NutriLink Official Website Nutrition infused with Energy
- 42nd Street Cafe Restaurant Reviews Seaview Washington - TripAdvisor
- Home OLIVE OILS & VINEGARS infused OLIVE OILS
- adding to infused oil in pan
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.