Scrabble word: INFUSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFUSES exist?
Definitions of INFUSES in dictionaries:
- verb - teach and impress by frequent repetitions or admonitions
- verb - fill, as with a certain quality
- verb - undergo the process of infusion
- verb - let sit in a liquid to extract a flavor or to cleanse
- verb - introduce into the body through a vein, for therapeutic purposes
- verb - to permeate with something
There are 7 letters in INFUSES: E F I N S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INFUSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFUSES plus a wildcard: INFUSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFUSES
Images for INFUSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.