Scrabble word: KNIFE
In which Scrabble dictionary does KNIFE exist?
Definitions of KNIFE in dictionaries:
- noun - edge tool used as a cutting instrument
- noun - a weapon with a handle and blade with a sharp point
- noun - any long thin projection that is transient
- verb - use a knife on
- A cutting instrument consisting of a sharp blade attached to a handle.
- A cutting edge; a blade.
- To use a knife on, especially to stab; wound with a knife.
- To betray or attempt to defeat by underhand means.
- noun - a sharp-edged instrument used for cutting
- verb - to cut with a knife