Scrabble word: KNIFE
In which Scrabble dictionary does KNIFE exist?
Definitions of KNIFE in dictionaries:
- noun - edge tool used as a cutting instrument
- noun - a weapon with a handle and blade with a sharp point
- noun - any long thin projection that is transient
- verb - use a knife on
- A cutting instrument consisting of a sharp blade attached to a handle.
- A cutting edge; a blade.
- To use a knife on, especially to stab; wound with a knife.
- To betray or attempt to defeat by underhand means.
- noun - a sharp-edged instrument used for cutting
- verb - to cut with a knife
There are 5 letters in KNIFE: E F I K N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KNIFE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KNIFE plus a wildcard: KNIFE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KNIFE
Images for KNIFE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.